APPLICATION PROCESS (INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
- A colored copy or scan of the student’s passport information page.
- A copy or scan of the student’s birth certificate.
- School transcripts or grade reports.
- Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or a school administrator of the last school attended. Forms can be requested from the school.
- Letter of Recommendation from from a person of authority. A “person of authority” is defined as an individual that is not directly related to the student but has had significant involvement in the development of the student. Such examples may include church leaders, members of clergy, and sports coaches. Forms can be requested from the school.
Please note: All submitted documents listed above must be in English. If the original copies are not in English, the original and a certified English translation of the document must be submitted.
* Any forms or documents that accompany the application must include a copy of the original document and a notarized English translation.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS TRANSFERRING FROM A U.S. SCHOOL
For students that meet any of the following criteria, additional instructions will provided as the steps above are completed:
- Students who are not permanent residents but currently reside in the United States on a visa.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a school in the United States on an I-20 visa.
There is a separate application process for students who currently reside in the United States. For more information, please visit our general Enroll page.